Since 1989, Dokar Inc. has been building the energy infrastructure of Turkey, mainly by focusing on the turnkey construction of dams, irrigation facilities and installation of mechanical/electrical equipment and instrumentation under various state contracts. Through projects realized, Dokar has acquired invaluable experience and problem solving capability, not only in technical terms but also in relationship management with government & state authorities.
Dokar, relying on her past experience of building dams and thermal power plants, is very much involved in the renewable energy market. We have recently signed a strategic agreement with Serman Energy Srl.
, a Italian hydroelectric power plant equipment manufacturer. Dokar with vast experience in designing and building hydraulic structures and Serman with water turbine
design and manufacturing capability, Dokar & Serman has the unique capability of offering turnkey and one stop design and construction of hydroelectric power plants not only in Turkey but also elsewhere.
Dokar-Serman is ready to build your hydroelectric power plant from scratch on a turnkey basis. Dokar & Serman analysizes the raw site data, designs and constructs the civil works, designs and manufactures the electromechanical equipment on a water-to-wire basis.
- Analyses the raw site data including the water flow duration curve of the river,
- Designs the hydraulic structures such as cofferdam, canal, tunnel and powerhouse,
- Designs the electromechanical equipment such as turbine, generator, control equipment and substation,
- Constructs the hydroelectric power plant,
- Manufactures and installs electromechanical equipment on a water-to-wire basis.